Spring ’13 Buyback
Monday, May 13 - Thursday, May 16
9 a.m. - 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Location: Bookstore foyer, 134-C
Please also check out our seasonal sales!
Picture ID Required - Bring any and all CDs, DVDs, and supplemental materials purchased with your textbooks.
- The bookstore holds its buyback period during the final week of the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters.
- Books being used in the upcoming semester may be bought back for half of the current new price. Books not purchased by the bookstore may be purchased by the wholesale representative at wholesale price.
- You do not need the original receipt to sell books during book buyback.
- PLEASE NOTE: You must clear any past due balance owed to the college before you can sell your books.
Reasons why books are not bought back include:
- Poor condition (missing pages, broken binding, water damage, etc.)
- Old edition or obsolete
- Bookstore has enough copies of the book for next semester
- Instructor is no longer using the book