» Login to Morton College email
type the following in the user name box(replace with your name):
FAQ for all faculty and staff:
1. How to access my Outlook emails from the Internet?
Click on the link above or https://webmail.morton.edu, when promot for username and password. enter your Morton College network account username and password.
2. What is my Network Username and Password?
Your network username and password is the same as the one you are using to login to computers at the College.
On the login page, type the following in the "User name" box:
In the "Password" box, type in your password. Under security, select the option that applies best and then click on "Sign in".
If you are a new faculty member, please go to the Dean's Office for your account access information; If you are a new staff memeber, you access information can be obtained from your supervisor or his/her assignees.
3. What is my email Address?
Faculty and staff email addresses are as follows:
4. How do I reset my password or unlock my account?
1) Go to https://passwordhelp.morton.edu
2) On the left hand side of the screen click either 'Reset Password' or 'Unlock Account.'
3) Upon clicking either of these, you will need to provide the answer to both of your security questions.
This is available outside of campus.
Need more help?
Call (708)656-8000 ext. 2444 hotline, email , or login to helpdesk portal and submit an issue to Morton College online helpdesk center