Online Payment (EZPay) Maintenance Schedules
Students please NOTE advised that the EZPay site will be off-line for maintenance on:
May 7, 2013 12:30am-5:00am CST
May 14, 2013 12:30am-5:00am CST
Tuition for Summer 2013 is due in full on May 10, 2013. If payment is not received by the due date, you may be dropped from your courses.
Tuition for Fall 2013 is due in full on May 17, 2013. If payment is not received by the due date, you may be dropped from your courses.
Nelnet Payment PLAN
Nelnet (FACTS) is a tuition management plan that provides you with a low cost payment option for budgeting tuition and other educational expenses.
Nelnet (FACTS) is not a loan program. You have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check.
Automatic payments are processed through your checking/savings or credit card account. The only cost to budget monthly payments through Nelnet (FACTS) is a $25.00 per semester non refundable Nelnet (FACTS) Enrollment Fee. The Nelnet (FACTS) Enrollment Fee is automatically deducted within 14 days of the agreement being posted to the Nelnet (FACTS) system.
Enroll payment plan through the PANTHER PORTAL .
- A minimum account balance of $100
- Nine-digit student ID number (your SSN or Student ID)
- Date of Birth
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments
- To protect your privacy, you will need to create your own unique Nelnet (FACTS) Access Code.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment:
- Checking Account - Bank name, bank routing number, account number and bank phone number (most of this information is located on your check.)
- Credit Card - Credit Card number and expiration date
If you have questions regarding your financial aid award, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 708-656-8000 Ext. 2428. For questions on your tuition balance, call the Cashier's Office, at ext. 2268 or view your account balance online.
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your agreement balance online through your "My Nelnet (FACTS) Account" or call the Cashier's Office, ext.2268 to confirm the change.