to the home page of the Financial Aid Office. Morton College makes every effort to offer financial assistance to qualifying students in need of funds to continue their education. The Financial Aid Office offers assistance through grants, loans, scholarships, and student work study programs offered by the state and local organizations, for additional information on these programs stop by the Financial Aid office located in room 204B or contact us at 708-656-8000 Ext: 2428.
Financial Aid Mission
Our office mission is to provide services and programs to all Morton College students in support of their education. The financial aid office is committed to advising students and families, tracking academic progress, processing need analysis information, coordinating awards, and distributing funds accordingly. Financial Aid programs will be administered with integrity in order to help as many students as funding will permit.
FAFSA Completion Workshops
For more information, please visit the Financial Aid Office Room 204B or call (708)656-8000 ext. 2428
Date and Time:
Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 2:30 p.m.
Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 2:30 p.m.
Wednesday, July 24, 2013 at 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 at 6:00 p.m.
*No one will be allowed to enter after the session has begun.
You will need the following information to complete your FAFSA application: (Dependent students will also need parents’ information)
- Student’s driver license and social security number
- Student’s alien registration number, if not a U.S. citizen
- Students and/or parents’ 2011/12 Federal tax return (1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, 1040 Telefile) and W-2 forms
- Parent’s social security numbers and Date of Birth
- Parents marital status (month/year)
- Records of Untaxed income (welfare, social security benefits, AFDC, ADC, TANF, or Veterans’ benefits)
- Current mortgage statements for properties other than the family’s principal residence
- Records of business; farm and assets (stocks, bonds, and other investments)
- Calculator (optional, but very helpful)
*Additional documents may be required after the FAFSA is complete. Please follow up with the Financial Aid Office.