The OIR conducts and/or participates in several periodic surveys and reports in the following areas:
- Noel-Levitz Student Satisfaction Survey and Institutional Priorities Survey
- CCSSE (Community College Survey of Student Engagement)
- Career and Technical Education Graduate Follow Up Study
- PACE (Personal Assessment of the College Environment)
- Benchmarking analyses
- National Community College Benchmark Project (NCCBP)
- National Community College Cost and Productivity Project (NCCCPP)
- Information supporting accountability efforts and accreditation
- Enrollment trend reports
- Demographic profiles
- Environmental scanning information
- Student outcomes data such as persistence and performance in credit and developmental coursework
This information is compiled at regular intervals and has been used as part of Program Review, strategic planning, and a variety of ad hoc data requests.
Those interested in results from these and other research activities should contact the Office of Institutional Research at Morton College.