High School Students
2. Official high school transcript
3. Official HSEC scores or college transcripts Applications for Health Career Programs must meet additional requirements. For more information, schedule an appointment with an Academic Adviser.
- Valid Illinois driver’s license
- Current utility bill
- Current voter registration card
- Illinois State ID card
- Bank statements
- Morton College does NOT accept faxed, duplicated, or “loose” copies of transcripts as official academic records. Please do not fax copies of transcripts, remove transcripts from sealed envelopes, or present duplications of transcripts.
- Please contact your high school, college, or other previous academic institution(s) and ask them to mail official transcripts to Morton College. You may also obtain official transcripts and submit them, in the envelope sealed by the academic institution, to the Office of Admissions, 1st floor B Building.
- To submit the results of an HSEC, please contact the testing agency directly to obtain official records (Chicago area HSEC students should call (847) 328-9795).
- In order to transfer credits from another institution to Morton College and have them applied to your student record, meet with your Academic Advisor and complete a Transcript Evaluation Form (degree or certificate seeking students only).
Veteran Transfer Credits
- Official scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Official transcripts of secondary school records and from each college previously attended accompanied by a certified English translation by a foreign credential agency accredited by (NACES) National Association of Credential Evaluation Services.
- Tests of ability, aptitude and/or interest as may be required
- Evidence of financial support