- A photo I.D. is required for all assessment tests
- Calculators, dictionaries and/or study materials are not allowed in the testing room
- Children are not permitted in the Testing Center, nor can they be left alone while you test
- Cell phones and other electronic devices must be turned off and put away before entering the Testing Center
- Food and drinks are prohibited in the Testing Center
- Students arriving late for an exam may be required to schedule a new test date
Revised Placement Testing Process During Campus Closure
While placement exams can be used to determine initial English and math course placements, additional measures exist that can bypass the placement exam for some students. Contact your academic advisor to determine your eligibility for using alternative placement measures. However, if a placement exam is still necessary, the testing staff can provide remote placement testing using Zoom video conferencing.
Please note that a student must have a desktop or laptop computer to test remotely as Chromebooks, phones and tablets are not acceptable testing devices. Students must also have internet access, a webcam, audio capabilities through an internal or external microphone and pass a computer system scan. Contact your academic advisor to determine if remote testing is necessary and to see if you have the necessary minimum technology required. Your advisor can assist you in scheduling the remote placement exam.
Tuesday 9 a.m. & 1 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m. & 1 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. & 1 p.m. While we try to maintain this standard testing schedule year-round, please be aware that adjustments may occur due to staffing and room availability. Additional testing sessions may be added during peak testing periods to accommodate the increased volume of students. To confirm times for the upcoming testing schedule, please visit the Academic Advising Center (Building B, 1st floor) or call 708-656-8000, ext. 2250.