The Testing Center is located in the Student Success Center (SSC) on the 2nd floor of Building C in rooms 233 and 234. The Testing Center provides assessment services to assists students as they pursue their educational goals.
In order to ensure test security and integrity and to provide an optimal testing environment, the following rules are strictly enforced:
- A photo I.D. is required for all assessment tests
- Calculators, dictionaries and/or study materials are not allowed in the testing room
- Children are not permitted in the Testing Center, nor can they be left alone while you test
- Cell phones and other electronic devices must be turned off and put away before entering the Testing Center
- Food and drinks are prohibited in the Testing Center
- Students arriving late for an exam may be required to schedule a new test date
All services provided by the Testing Center require an appointment in order to pre-screen students for testing eligibility. The typical testing schedule is as follows:
Monday 9 a.m. & 5 p.m.
Tuesday 1 p.m. & 5 p.m.
Wednesday GED, HiSET & Constitution Exams
Thursday 9 a.m. & 1 p.m.
Friday GED, HiSET & Constitution Exams
While we try to maintain this standard testing schedule year-round, please be aware that adjustments may occur due to staffing and room availability.
Additional testing sessions may be added during peak testing periods to accommodate the increased volume of students.
To confirm times for the upcoming testing schedule, please visit the Academic Advising Center (Building B, 1st floor) or call 708-656-8000, ext. 2250.