Office of Institutional Advancement Mission
Office of Institutional Advancement Team
Morton College News
Development & Alumni Relations
Morton College is a proud member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
Click images below
Click images below
- Serve as an ambassador for Morton College and help to spread awareness of the organization’s mission and brand.
- Serve as an Alumni Ambassador for one full academic year. To begin August 1, 2021 and conclude May 1, 2022.
- Attendance to all three meetings to be held during the summer, fall and spring semesters. Will accommodate to AAP members schedules. Approximately, one hour each meeting.
- Correspond to communications in a timely manner.
- Provide feedback and ideas for Development & Alumni Relations activities.
- Complete six hours of volunteer services to Morton College (i.e.; Panther Pantry, Greater Food Depository, Turkey Giveaway, Development & Alumni activities).
- Attend and participate in at least one development or alumni activity.
- Secure a gift or solicit gifts for a minimum of $250.00 for our Giving Tuesday fundraiser.
- AAP is targeted to Morton College alumni only. You must have graduated with a degree, completed a certificate program or have taken at least 30 semester credits to be eligible.
- Have fun! This is a learning opportunity to build on the skills you already have and to support the growth of our Development & Alumni Relations activities.
- Custom AAP apparel to keep
- Morton College swag and apparel to keep
- Media release on our Alumni webpage
- Lunch meetings
- Celebration at conclusion of program
- Recognition award at the end of the academic year/program
- Alumni Events: Our alumni events are fun, engaging and free for alumni. These events are aimed to engage and inform you on everything Morton College. In addition, you will have a chance to meet with other alum and community partners.
- Athletic Admissions: Come cheer on your favorite team! All alumni will have access to attend all home (indoor and outdoor) athletic events and competitions at no cost.
- Career Services: As an alum, you have access to many career related resources, including career-related events, mock interview, workshops, career fairs, job postings and tons of career tools you can use. Individual appointments are also available; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, at 708.656.8000, ext. 2468 or Careerservices@morton.edu.
- Class Course: As an alumnus, you will benefit from registering for one course of your choice at Morton College. Alumni can register for their course one week before the class begins. Morton College will be cover the course of the class at no cost to you; however, books, fees and supplies will not be included. If interested please stop by the Admissions Office located in building B or call 708.656.8000, ext. 2346.
- Fitness Center: If you are a resident of District 527 (Berwyn, Cicero, Lyons, McCook, Forest view, and Stickney), you can register for your free gym membership. Please bring proof of residency upon registration.
- Jedlicka Performing Arts Center: The Jedlicka Performing Arts Center host a variety of events throughout the year. Alumni and friends can enjoy musical and theater performances at no cost.
- Library Access: Stop over the Library and request a community Library card for you to be able to check out books, participate in Library events, fun activities or just ask the librarian staff for help.
- Volunteer | Speaking Opportunities: Each year various campus offices will host student centered events and activities that will require volunteer support and speaking opportunities. Such examples include MLK Service Day, alumni events, career and alumni panels, and Women’s EmpowHERment Conference.
Ways to Give
Click to download the matching gift form.
Click to download the pledge form and mail it to Morton College.
Click to download the payroll deduction form and submit it to the business office.
Roll your sleeves up and support a number of Student Activities and Institutional Advancement events throughout the year. We welcome our partners to get to know our students and engage with the community we serve. Volunteer commitments can vary from 2-4 hours per event. Gift by Mail
Make checks payable to:
3801 S. Central Ave.
Cicero, IL. 60804
Attn: Sally Delgado, 304C Sponsorship
Morton College host several annual events that have a direct impact on our students and surrounding community. These events include but are not limited to the Women’s EmpowHERment Conference, HOPE 5K Run, Backpack Give Back, Hall of Fame, and our Pack the Place athletic events. This is a great way to highlight your business or organization and support a good cause. Sponsorship levels vary for each event. In Kind Gifts
The Morton College community welcomes in-kind gifts. Such gifts include equipment, food, products, supplies, books, and computers. Payroll Deductions
Morton College employees can make a one-time or reoccurring gift via payroll deduction. You will have full control of when you would like to start and stop your donation. Go to Giving Printable Forms tab and fill out the Payroll Deduction form and submit to the business office located in 203B. Matching Gifts
Contact your company's Human Resource office or employer to determine if your gift to Morton College can be matched to increase student success. Thousands of companies offer matching gift programs. Typically, donors initiate matching gifts by including their organization's matching gift with their donation to Morton College. Use the search bar below to see if your company/organization will match your contribution. Memorial and Tribute Gifts
A thoughtful way of remembering someone special and creating a legacy is by making a gift in honor, or in memory, of an individual. Memorial gifts can include a scholarship in the name of the person, brick or stone engraving, or a room/building dedication. Pledges
Pledges will allow you to make a contribution installments spread over a period. Reminders will be sent to you about your commitment on a schedule that is established by you. Go to Giving Printable Forms to fill out and complete the form and mail your form to Morton College.
For your convenience below are several giving forms to submit with your gift to Morton College. Please complete the necessary form for your gift and forward mail to:Morton College
3801 S. Central Ave.
Cicero, IL 60408
Attn: Sally Delgado, 304C