Thank you for your interest in Morton College. We look forward to having you as an international student on our campus. Morton College is a two-year public community college which offers two-year Associate Degrees to International students. Current enrollment is approximately 5,000 students. Morton College is a commuter institution with no on-campus housing.
Requirements for Admissions:
- International Student Admissions Application.
- Official High School transcripts in native language. High School transcripts must be translated to English.
- TOEFL score: 500 or higher on paper exam or 160 or higher on computer exam.
***The TOEFL is not needed if student will be enrolling on the English as a Second Language program (ESL).
- Financial Affidavit of Support.
- Bank statements from one or more accounts.
- ***If you are a transfer student from another American college or university, you must fill out the Transfer Clearance form and submit official college transcripts.
Submit all International Student Requirements to:
Office of Admissions and Records
3801 S. Central Avenue
Cicero, IL 60804
Below are the deadlines for admission.
- Fall semester= All requirements must be submitted by June 15.
- Spring semester= All requirements must be submitted by October 15.