Requirements for Admissions:
- International Student Admissions Application.
- Official High School transcripts in native language. High School transcripts must be translated to English.
- TOEFL score: TOEFL®iBT Minimum score 65 required TOEF/IELTS exemptions:
- ACT score of 18 or above in English and Reading
- SAT score of 490 or above in Evidence based Reading and Writing
- Financial Affidavit of Support.
- Bank statements from one or more accounts.
- ***If you are a transfer student from another American college or university, you must fill out the Transfer Clearance form and submit official college transcripts.
Submit all International Student Requirements to:
Office of Admissions and Records
3801 S. Central Avenue
Cicero, IL 60804
- Fall 2022 – All requirements must be submitted by June 11, 2022
- Spring 2023 – All requirements must be submitted by October 16, 2022
- Fall 2023 – All requirements must be submitted by June 11, 2023