Tutoring Center Hours
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Located in Room 201C, the Tutoring Center provides individualized educational assistance to all students at Morton College in:
- Writing help in all subject areas (not just English classes!)
- College Application Essays
- Scholarship Essays
- Resume Writing
- HESI Test preparation
- Biology, Anatomy & Physiology
- General and Organic Chemistry
- Physics, Engineering
- Math for nursing
- Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry
- Calculus, Differential Equations
- Probability, Statistics
- Finite Math, Discrete Math
The Tutoring Center also provides make-up testing services for faculty and students in 207B. We offer both walk-in and appointment tutoring sessions.
For more information, contact (708) 656-8000, Ext. 2465.