Graduates of Morton's Health Occupations programs provide skilled care that helps enhance the quality of life for one's self and others, while providing a strong foundation for career advancement. There are several choices of health occupations for students interested in helping individuals reach an optimal state of health and well-being:
- The Massage Therapy Program prepares students for entry into the field as a licensed massage therapist (LMT) with an Associate in Applied Science Degree or Career Certificate
- The Nursing Program prepares students for entry into practice as a registered professional nurse (RN), with opportunities for educational advancement.
- The Nursing Assistant Program prepares students with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform basic patient care services as a certified nursing assistant (CNA)
- The Advanced Bedside Care Technician program prepares students beginning with basic nursing skills through advanced skills in communication, phlebotomy, cardiac rhythms and patient mobility, and opportunities for certification.
- The Physical Therapist Assistant Program prepares students to perform physical therapy treatments and related duties under the direction and supervision of a physical therapist.