New Student Orientation
- Meet with Financial Aid Office Call 708-656-8000, Ext. 2428 or stop in room 232B. If you do not qualify for FAFSA, learn how to sign-up for the Payment Plan.Submit official high school and or college transcripts to Admissions Office. MC Code: 001728
- Placement Exam: Schedule your appointment time to determine English and Math level, call 708.656.8000, Ext.2250. Visit Morton.edu to download study guides.
- NSO Part I: Go to your Panther Portal and login to begin the online NSO Part I. If you need assistance accessing your login, information call 708.656.8000, Ext. 2444. Allow 1 hour.
- Academic Advising: To meet with your Academic Advisor to discuss your goals and register for classes, call 708.656.8000, Ext. 2250.
- NSO Part II: To reserve your seat New Student Orientation Part 11, call 708.656.8000, Ext. 2250. Select August 15 or August 16.
Allow 3 hours.