Transfer Degrees

Transfer Degrees

Morton College is pleased to offer the following Associate degrees to students who are interested in transferring to a four-year College or University after completing their studies with us. Students who complete anyone of these degrees intend to earn a bachelor's degree upon graduation from Morton College. Requirements of four-year colleges and universities vary and students are encouraged to meet with their Morton College Academic Advisor and an Enrollment Representative at the school they desire to transfer to. Morton College maintains articulation with colleges and universities throughout Illinois. Students who consult with their Academic Advisor would be able to learn more information on articulation and transfer appropriate to their program of study.

Associate in Arts

Associate in Liberal Studies

Associate in Fine Arts in Art

Associate in Science