Whether you received a degree, certificate or just took a few classes at Morton College, our alumni receive the following valuable benefits and services.
• Alumni Events: Our alumni events are fun, engaging and free for alumni. These events are aimed to engage and inform you on everything Morton College. In addition, you will have a chance to meet with other alum and community partners.
• Athletic Admissions: Come cheer on your favorite team! All alumni will have access to attend all home (indoor and outdoor) athletic events and competitions at no cost.
• Career Services: As an alum, you have access to many career related resources, including career-related events, mock interview, workshops, career fairs, job postings and tons of career tools you can use. Individual appointments are also available; please contact Gina.email@example.com, at 708.656.8000, ext. 2468 or Careerservices@morton.edu.
• Class Course: As an alumnus, you will benefit from registering for one course of your choice at Morton College. Alumni can register for their course one week before the class begins. Morton College will be cover the course of the class at no cost to you; however, books, fees and supplies will not be included. If interested please stop by the Admissions Office located in building B or call 708.656.8000, ext. 2346.
• Fitness Center: If you are a resident of District 527 (Berwyn, Cicero, Lyons, McCook, Forest view, and Stickney), you can register for your free gym membership. Please bring proof of residency upon registration.
• Jedlicka Performing Arts Center: The Jedlicka Performing Arts Center host a variety of events throughout the year. Alumni and friends can enjoy musical and theater performances at no cost.
• Library Access: Stop over the Library and request a community Library card for you to be able to check out books, participate in Library events, fun activities or just ask the librarian staff for help.
• Volunteer | Speaking Opportunities: Each year various campus offices will host student centered events and activities that will require volunteer support and speaking opportunities. Such examples include MLK Service Day, alumni events, career and alumni panels, and Women’s EmpowHERment Conference. If interested please contact Sally.firstname.lastname@example.org, at 708.656.8000, ext. 2325.
For more information about making a donation to Morton College, please contact the Director of Development & Alumni Relations, Sally.email@example.com.