The Physical Therapist Assistant Program at Morton College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 3030 Potomac Ave., Suite 100, Alexandria, Virginia 22305-3085; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 708-656-8000 Ext. 2484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If needing to contact the program directly, please call 708-656-8000 Ext 2380 or email email@example.com.
- 33 individuals applied to the program.
- 23 applicants met all requirements for admission.
- 20 applicants were offered a place in the class; both initial offers and offers to applicants on a “waiting” list.
- 19 applicants accepted the offer and enrolled in the program.
Program Outcomes (2021-2022):
- 87.05% of students completed the technical phase of the program within 150% of the normally expected time.
- 100% of graduates who sought employment were working as PTAs within 1 year following graduation.
- The ultimate pass rate on the National Physical Therapy Exam is 75%.
- The first-time pass rate on the National Physical Therapy Exam is 44.95%.