The Physical Therapist Assistant Program at Morton College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 3030 Potomac Ave., Suite 100, Alexandria, Virginia 22305-3085; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 708-656-8000 Ext. 2380 or email email@example.com.
Student Achievement Data
- 35 individuals applied to the program.
- 31 applicants met all requirements for admission.
- 26 applicants were offered a place in the class; both initial offers and offers to applicants on a “waiting” list.
- 19 applicants accepted the offer and enrolled in the program.
Program Outcomes (2019-2020):
- The ultimate pass rate on the National Physical Therapy Exam is 86.05%.
- The first time pass rate on the National Physical Therapy Exam is 74.42%.
- 94% of graduates who sought employment were working as PTAs within 1 year following graduation.
Graduation Rate (2019-2020):
- Class year 2020: 90.9% of students completed the technical program within 150% of the normally expected time.
- Class year 2019: 96.2% of student completed the technical program withing 150% of the normally expected time.