The Physical Therapist Assistant Program at Morton College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 708-656-8000 Ext. 2380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Achievement Data
- 30 individuals applied to the program
- 28 applicants met all requirements for admission
- 26 applicants were offered seats
- 24 applicants accepted the offer and entered the program on August 24, 2020
Program Outcomes (2018-2019):
- The ultimate pass rate on the National Physical Therapy Exam is 100%.
- The first time pass rate on the National Physical Therapy Exam is 81.25%.
- 92% of graduates who sought employment were working as PTAs within 1 year following graduation.
Graduation Rate (2018-2019):
- Class year 2019: 96.2% of students completed the technical program within 150% of the normally expected time.
- Class year 2018: 100% of students completed the technical program within 150% of the normally expected time.