Morton College Nursing Program End-of Program Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
- Provide safe, quality, compassionate, evidence-based, patient-centered nursing care to diverse patients across the lifespan in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Engage in clinical judgment when making patient-centered care and other nursing decisions.
- Participate in quality improvement processes to improve patient care outcomes.
- Participate in teamwork and collaboration with all members of the healthcare team including the patient.
- Use information technology and patient care technology to communicate, manage knowledge, mitigate error, and support clinical judgment.
- Use leadership, management, legal, and ethical principles to guide practice as a Registered Nurse.